Project Engineer (Junior)
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team.
As a Project Engineer you will contribute to the design of the product and to the creation of an efficient production process. This includes making production drawings and designing welding moulds / production equipment. You do this together with your colleagues from the Engineering Department where you are constantly in contact with colleagues from Work Preparation, Production and the Toolshop. As Project Engineer you are an important link between these departments. You like to take the lead, gather information, are curious and know what your added value is. We take your professional contribution to new projects for granted and value your critical eye. That keeps us sharp!
You are driven, a starter or a professional with several years of experience and connecting with others comes easily to you.
We like to offer a school leaver a chance. So little work experience in this function is no obstacle to apply.
We give you the opportunity for self-development.
- You are creative and love challenges
- You have completed at least a technical MBO4 education
- Command of the CAD program SolidWorks is an advantage
- Great if you have experience in sheet metal work
- One year contract with the prospect of permanent employment
- Development opportunities
- An informal atmosphere in a family business.
- Competitive terms of employment
- Commencement of employment immediately
Does this position suit you but would like more information before applying? Please contact Ruben Beijer, Manager Product Development at firstname.lastname@example.org, 06 – 20397323 of LinkedIn.
He will be happy to get in touch with you and answer your questions.