We are looking for a Toolmaker to join our team.
As a Toolmaker you take care of the production and/or maintenance of (new) tools. You will manufacture bending tools, cutting tools and all other necessary tools. In consultation with your team you will determine the correct processing method and you operate the necessary (CNC) machining machines (e.g. milling). You test the tools under production conditions and check whether the first product meets the customer’s wishes.
Together as a Toolmaking Team you will bear responsibility for the correct and timely production or repair of the various tools so that the products reach our customers on time and with the correct quality.
- Technical MBO training level 2/3
- Relevant work experience in precision engineering
- Experience with the manufacture of tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of CNC programming (Fanuc, Siemens)
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Eager to get to work!
- Competitive terms of employment.
- Development opportunities
- Freedom to shape your own creative process
- Working at an ambitious and stable company
- A nice environment where we get the job done together!
Does this position suit you but would you like more information before applying? Please contact Charles Verdaasdonk, Production Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, 06 – 13925650 or LinkedIn.
He would like to get in touch with you.